Thoughtful Thursdays Enrichment Cooperative
Thoughtful Thursdays News!
2017-18 Class Schedule and Descriptions are available!
See below for full instructions in order to participate. Getting information about TT is now easier than ever, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Thoughtful Thursdays webpage. In order to participate in Thoughtful Thursday classes, please complete the following:
1) Be a member of HCCHS.
2) Read the Parent and Student Guidelines (see link to the right) and agree as a family to abide by these guidelines.
3) Read through the class offerings and contact the teachers of the classes you are interested in so they can add your students to their class lists.
4) Print out and complete the "Thoughtful Thursday Information Sheet" (found on the link "Thoughtful Thursdays Registration" to the right).
5) Attend the Mandatory meeting at the beginning of the school year (see dates below) in order to pay the facility fee, sign up to monitor, turn in the information sheet, and hear important information related to Thoughtful Thursday classes.
6) Please mark your calendar with these dates:
Thursday, August 24th
Mandatory Meeting @ Mt. Vernon Church at 11:00am. Please park in the lower parking lot behind the church and enter through the covered portico. Older children (9 and older) and infants will need to stay in the meeting room with parent(s).
Please read the Parent and Student Guidelines prior to the meeting. Bring with you your signed Thoughtful Thursday Registration and Statement of Faith, along with your semester fees for Mt. Vernon church. Fees are $10 per student with a maximum of $25 per family.
Parents, please sign up for classes by the end of the day on August 24. Our teachers need to know on this day if there are enough students to hold the classes they hope to teach. If students are not signed up by this day, some classes may have to be cancelled. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thursday, August 31
First day of classes for Thoughtful Thursdays
To register, please print and complete the Thoughtful Thursday Information Sheet in the link below. Bring the completed form with you to the Mandatory Meeting at the beginning of the Thoughtful Thursday school year in August.